We carry a lot of products here at CKSA. So when asked what their favorite product was, many of the employees here had a hard time narrowing it down to just one. Here’s what they had to say:
- Allison’s favorite product is Falls Real Dark Chocolate item #70-2955. It is her “favorite all time chocolate! I eat it straight from the bag!” Allison uses this chocolate in ice cream, for s’mores, in any candy bar she makes, and especially in her baking. “Chocolate chunk cupcakes are really close to my heart” she says, “and don’t forget about hot dark cocoa…even coffee…now I’m hungry!”
- Autumn has not one, but many favorite items. Her favorites include all of the flower plunger cutters which she says are great to use as quick accents on cookies, cakes and cupcakes as well as all the edible image designer prints. “I like decorating cookies with these prints for quick added color.”
- Becky couldn’t decide on just one item, so she chose a whole section of the store- the book section. “There is an answer for almost every question a customer may have and the knowledge is unlimited. We have all types of books that have great pictures and directions from novice to pro.”
- Brian’s favorite products are all of the Satin Ice fondants. He likes the satin ice because of it’s workability, taste, and color options when he’s covering cakes. Brian likes to add a white chocolate and corn syrup mixture to the fondant that makes it much, much easier to work with and tastier too!
Cara’s favorite product right now is the ‘Cupcake Decorating Party’ kit #MR-0496. “This kit is awesome because it makes a great gift or a fun party you can host yourself.” The kit includes supplies for 8 quests, including invitations, baking cups, aprons, pastry bags and tips, and recipes. Our selection of icing, sprinkles, and decorations ensures that your party will be a hit! We also sell decorative cupcake boxes that party guests can take their treats home in. Cara also says, “if you don’t live close enough to our store to attend our classes, this is a fun at home alternative!”
- Like many of our customers, Ethan’s favorite product is our buttercream icing #77-660. He says that it tastes really good, sets up nice, and is easy to use. Ethan likes to use the icing on graham crackers, cookies, and of course, cakes!
JB likes the jelly snowmen and trees #AN-50505P that come in around Christmas time. Even though they are only seasonal, he likes them because “they are one of the best tasting gummies I’ve ever had.” JB says they make a great snack between work and home!
Jill just loves the espresso crunch #75-1705. At Christmas she uses it to make bark by mixing one bag of the espresso with two bags of the butterscotch candy coating #70-2400. She also uses the crunch to make a cheesecake! Her “favorite”! This is how she makes it: Take the Wind & Willow Tiramisu Dessert Mix #WW-34113 and mix as directed for cheesecake. Chop the espresso crunch until fine and coat the bottom of a prepared chocolate graham cracker crust. Fill the pan with cheesecake mix and top with more espresso crunch. Refrigerate.
Jovon’s favorite items in the store are the styrofoam cake dummies– all sizes, round and square. Not only does he use them for display cakes, he makes cake and cupcake stands with them as well. “They add umph to any cake, cookie, cupcake, or cake pop display. They’re great!”
Kelly likes the cookie scoops of all sizes. The 26 mm scoop #N-675, she likes to use for bite-size cookies. The 35 mm #53-676, she uses for small cookies and mini cupcakes. For standard size cupcakes and cookies she uses #N-678, the 50 mm scoop. And for big cookies and jumbo cupcakes she likes to use the 56 mm scoop #N-679. But the scoops are not just for using with cookie doughs and cupcakes batters, they work really great for making consistent sized candies as well!
- Leslie likes any of the products that create texture, with her current favorite item being the Floral Texture Set #43-4715. Here’s what she has to say about this and other products like it. “They add beautiful patterns that can be left as is or embellished in a number of ways. The mats can be used with most icings and chocolates making them practical and versatile.”
Melissa likes all of the pastry fillings we carry, especially the red raspberry #76-4152 and the strawberry #76-4153. She uses them to fill cupcakes and cakes, make thumbprint cookies, and gourmet peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yum!
Mindy’s favorite is the combination of the Whirley Pop #WVF-25008A, the Ladyfinger style popcorn #WVF-41403, and the Movie Theater Style Seasoning #WVF-77803. She says that the popper pops to perfection and is very easy to use. The ladyfinger is her favorite being that it is dainty and practically hull-less. And the movie theater seasoning adds the perfect finish.
- Of all the kitchen gadgets that Nancy has from CKSA, the Pro-Adjustable Cup #KA-55211 is the one she uses the most. She likes the slideability that this particular style offers as opposed to others that are all plastic. She uses this tool to measure out things such as shortening and peanut butter.
Sarah’s favorite items would be the silicone baking mats, in particular the 11 3/4″ x 16″ mat #FR-4722. The silicone mats prevent goods from sticking while baking. Also use them when dipping treats in chocolate- the pieces come right off the mat. The mats make clean-up easy! Sarah uses the mats most often when she is making homemade granola.
For those of you reading this who shop in our store or through or website, what’s your favorite product we carry? We would love to hear your thoughts!